Who should use Tiger Balm?

Tiger Balm is intended for anyone suffering from minor aches and pains from arthritis, muscle strain, headaches or backaches. You should not use Tiger Balm if you are allergic to any of the ingredients - camphor and menthol - found in this product. Certain medical conditions or medications may put you at risk for complications while using Tiger Balm. Do not use Tiger Balm if you are breastfeeding, pregnant or have damaged or cut skin. Other medications or supplements may affect your usage of Tiger Balm, especially if you have any strange aversions or allergies to camphor, capsicum and menthol. Before using this or any other medication, you should talk to your doctor about the risk for complications.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...