Who should not use Tiger Balm?

You should not use Tiger Balm if you are allergic to any of the ingredients found in this product. Certain medical conditions or medications may put you at risk for complications while using Tiger Balm. You should not use Tiger Balm if you are breastfeeding, pregnant or have damaged or cut skin. Other medications or supplements may affect your usage of Tiger Balm, especially if you have any strange aversions or allergies to camphor, capsicum and menthol. Before using this or any other medication, you should talk to your doctor about the risk for complications.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...