What should I know about Canasa before taking it?

Before you take Canasa, tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or are breastfeeding. Canasa is not meant to be taken orally; use it only as a rectal suppository. If possible, empty your bladder and bowels before using this medication. Lay down after you administer a dose so the medicine can be absorbed. You may want to take the medicine right before you go to bed at night. Be careful not to get the medication on your clothing or any surfaces as it can leave a stain. Do not hold the medication in your hand for too long as it can melt. An aspirin allergy, kidney disease or liver disease may prevent you from being able to take this drug.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...