How should I take analgesics?

Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many different ways to take it. You should follow the directions of your doctor and those printed on the medication container. Analgesics and antipyretics are available in a variety of forms including tablet, capsule, liquid, drops, extended-release, quick-dissolve, or suppository. When you first begin taking analgesics, you should not participate in any activities, such as driving, until you know how the medication will affect you.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...