What should I avoid while using Tiger Balm?

You should not use Tiger Balm if you are allergic to any of the ingredients found in this product. You should avoid certain medications that may put you at risk for complications while using Tiger Balm. Other medications or supplements may affect your usage of Tiger Balm, especially if you have allergies to camphor and menthol. Before using this or any other medication, you should talk to your doctor about the risk for complications.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...