Is it safe for me to drive myself to the doctor's office while on Demerol?

Until you know how Demerol (also known as meperidine) is going to affect you, you should avoid driving anywhere. This medicine makes many people feel drowsy or dizzy when taking it. You should also be careful not to take any medicines that contain alcohol or drink any alcohol while taking Demerol, because alcohol makes these side effects worse.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...