If I am pregnant, is it safe to use Synalgos-DC?

Experts aren't sure if it's safe to take Synalgos-DC (dihydrocodeine, aspirin, caffeine) during pregnancy, so you should try to avoid taking it, if possible. This drug, which is prescribed for managing moderate to severe pain, hasn't been studied in pregnant women. Before you start taking Synalgos-DC, tell your doctor if you're pregnant or hope to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...