If I am pregnant, is it safe to use Synalgos-DC?

Experts aren't sure if it's safe to take Synalgos-DC (dihydrocodeine, aspirin, caffeine) during pregnancy, so you should try to avoid taking it, if possible. This drug, which is prescribed for managing moderate to severe pain, hasn't been studied in pregnant women. Before you start taking Synalgos-DC, tell your doctor if you're pregnant or hope to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...