Is it safe to use Percodan if I'm pregnant?

Experts say it is risky to use Percodan, a combination of the pain relievers oxycodone and aspirin, during pregnancy. Research suggests that the use of Percodan during pregnancy has the potential to harm the developing fetus in a number of ways and increases the risk of fetal death. If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, talk to your doctor before taking Percodan. If you're taking Percodan and discover you're pregnant, tell your doctor.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...