How does Pamprin Multi-Symptom treat symptoms of menstruation?

The three active ingredients in Pamprin Multi-Symptom work together to treat the symptoms of menstruation. Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and fever reducer that can decrease the severity of headache, muscle aches, backache, and cramps. Pamabrom is a diuretic (fluid elimination pill), that increases urination to reduce bloating and water retention. Pyrilamine is an antihistamine that helps reduce allergy-like symptoms.   

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...