Can I overdose on Premesyn PMS?

You can overdose if you take too much Premesyn PMS. One of the active ingredients in Premesyn PMS is acetaminophen. You can get very sick if you swallow too much acetaminophen. Some of the symptoms of an acetaminophen overdose include:
  • coma
  • dry mouth
  • feeling tired, warm or tingly
  • irritability
  • nausea or stomach problems
  • nervousness or dizziness
  • seizures
  • yellowing of the eyes or skin
To avoid overdosing on Premesyn PMS, use the medication as directed on the package.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
What analgesic drugs may be prescribed for irritable bowel (IBS) symptoms?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Analgesic drugs that are used in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can be classified as non-na...