Can I overdose on Premesyn PMS?

You can overdose if you take too much Premesyn PMS. One of the active ingredients in Premesyn PMS is acetaminophen. You can get very sick if you swallow too much acetaminophen. Some of the symptoms of an acetaminophen overdose include:
  • coma
  • dry mouth
  • feeling tired, warm or tingly
  • irritability
  • nausea or stomach problems
  • nervousness or dizziness
  • seizures
  • yellowing of the eyes or skin
To avoid overdosing on Premesyn PMS, use the medication as directed on the package.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
What analgesic drugs may be prescribed for irritable bowel (IBS) symptoms?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Analgesic drugs that are used in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can be classified as non-na...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...