What if I miss a dose of magnesium salicylate tetrahydrate?

If you miss your regular dose of magnesium salicylate tetrahydrate, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is nearly time for your next dose, skip the dose and simply get back to your regular dosing schedule. Never take a double dose to make up for a missed dose. Taking more than prescribed increases your risk of overdose, which can be fatal.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...