How does Midol PMS help relieve the pain and discomfort of menstruation?

The combination of medications in Midol PMS work together to treat the pain and discomfort of menstruation and pre-menstrual symptoms. Acetaminophen (a pain reliever and fever reducer) can decrease the severity of headaches, muscle aches, backaches, and cramps. Pamabrom (a water pill or diuretic) increases urination to reduce bloating and water retention/weight gain. Pyrilamine (an antihistamine) possesses a local anesthetic activity and exerts a mild analgesic action.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...