Does methocarbamol and aspirin interact with other medications?

Some medications that may interact with methocarbamol and aspirin include: anticoagulants, such as warfarin, heparin, and dalteparin; salicylates, such as salsalte, plain aspirin, and Doan's; and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen, naproxen, diclofenac. If you take any of these types of medications, you need to tell your doctor, as you may need to stop taking them or may need a dose adjustment of methocarbamol and aspirin. Because methocarbamol and aspirin causes dizziness and drowsiness, it is important to avoid other medications that also cause dizziness and drowsiness. This includes alcohol, sedatives, antidepressants, antihistamines, and muscle relaxants, among others. It is important to give your doctor a list of all prescription and over-the-counter medications you are taking.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...