Is meclofenamate safe for long-term use?

Meclofenamate can increase your risk of stomach pain, ulcers, and stomach and intestinal bleeding. It can also increase your risk of heart attack or stroke. All of these risks may increase the longer you take the drug. If you have other risk factors, such as being in poor health, your risks are greater.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...