Is meclofenamate safe for long-term use?

Meclofenamate can increase your risk of stomach pain, ulcers, and stomach and intestinal bleeding. It can also increase your risk of heart attack or stroke. All of these risks may increase the longer you take the drug. If you have other risk factors, such as being in poor health, your risks are greater.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...