What is the maximum daily dosage for Tiger Balm?

There are many types of Tiger Balm products, each with its own recommendations. Tiger Balm is a topical analgesic product available in the original ointment formulation and as a liniment, joint rub, patch or plaster. You should follow the directions of your doctor and those printed on the product label.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...