What is the maximum daily dosage for Midol PMS?

Do not take more than eight Midol PMS capsules in a 24 hour period. Each Midol PMS tablet contains 500 milligrams (mg) of acetaminophen. The recommended daily adult dose for acetaminophen is four grams (4000 mg), or 1000 mg in a single dose. If you are taking other medications that contain acetaminophen, make sure you know the amount of acetaminophen they contain, so you stay within recommended levels and avoid liver damage.

Never take more than two grams (2000 mg) of Midol PMS per day if you consume alcohol. Drinking alcohol while taking acetaminophen can increase your risk of liver damage.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...