What should I know about methocarbamol and aspirin before taking it?

Methocarbamol and aspirin can cause dizziness and drowsiness, so it is best not to operate machinery or perform other complex tasks until you know how it will affect you. Alcohol should be avoided while taking methocarbamol and aspirin. The combination of alcohol and aspirin can damage the stomach, and alcohol can worsen the side effects of dizziness and drowsiness. If you have kidney or liver disease, ulcers, or a bleeding disorder, you should tell your doctor as the risks and benefits of taking methocarbamol and aspirin will need to be weighed. The safety of methocarbamol and aspirin in pregnant or nursing women is not clear. These women should talk to their doctors about whether this medication is appropriate.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...