Is it safe to drive a car if I am taking Zydone?

If you are taking the prescription painkiller Zydone (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), you should wait to drive a car or operate any potentially dangerous machinery until you know how the drug affects you. Doctors prescribe Zydone to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. In some people, the drug can also cause dizziness, sedation, fuzzy thinking and other side effects that could affect how well you drive. Talk to your doctor. If you need to take Zydone for only a short period of time, you might try to arrange your schedule so that you don't have to drive while you're on the drug.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...