Is there a generic version of Xodol?

A generic version of Xodol is available, sold as hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen. Xodol and its generic are used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...