If I run out of money and stop taking my Demerol, will it cause trouble?

If you stop taking your Demerol suddenly, you may have symptoms of withdrawal. These symptoms can include irritability, anxiety, trouble sleeping, racing heart beat, chills or sweating. Talk with your doctor and he may be able to help you slowly take less and less of the drug so that you can avoid these withdrawal symptoms.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...