If I run out of money and stop taking my Demerol, will it cause trouble?

If you stop taking your Demerol suddenly, you may have symptoms of withdrawal. These symptoms can include irritability, anxiety, trouble sleeping, racing heart beat, chills or sweating. Talk with your doctor and he may be able to help you slowly take less and less of the drug so that you can avoid these withdrawal symptoms.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...