If my friend is in pain, can I give him some Ultracet?

You should never share your prescription medication with anyone else, because it may not be effective or safe for another person. It is especially dangerous to give a friend the prescription pain medication Ultracet (tramadol and acetaminophen) because it can interact adversely with many other drugs and also has the potential for abuse. If a friend is in pain, have him or her contact a doctor immediately.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...