If my friend is in pain, can I give him some Ultracet?

You should never share your prescription medication with anyone else, because it may not be effective or safe for another person. It is especially dangerous to give a friend the prescription pain medication Ultracet (tramadol and acetaminophen) because it can interact adversely with many other drugs and also has the potential for abuse. If a friend is in pain, have him or her contact a doctor immediately.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Analgesics, including aspirin and acetaminophen, are medications used to treat pain. They can al...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...