If I'm feeling better, can I take less Roxicet?

You should not lower your dose of Roxicet (acetaminophen and oxycodone) without first talking to your doctor. Following your doctor's advice can help minimize the potential for withdrawal effects from this medication, which is used to relieve moderate to moderately severe pain.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...