Do I need a prescription for capsaicin?

You don’t need a prescription for capsaicin, but do tell your doc if you decide to use it. You have a lot of application options (gels, creams, lotions, patches), so your doc can help you choose. They all work in pretty much the same way though, so we say choose based on convenience.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

what are the side effects of analgesics ?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
what type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will i be given after surgery ?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
how can analgesics relieve cold symptoms ?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
who should not take analgesics ?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...