What are the side effects of hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen?

While taking hydrocodone-acetaminophen, you may experience dizziness, drowsiness, nausea or vomiting. You may also become constipated or experience mood swings, blurry vision or flushing of the skin. If these side effects don't go away or get worse, contact your doctor. Also, let your doctor know right away if you experience any of the following side effects, as they may be signs of a medical emergency: slow or irregular breathing or heartbeat; decrease or increase in the amount of urine; hearing loss; or signs of liver damage, including severe nausea or stomach pain, yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine or extreme fatigue. Call 911 for signs of an allergic reaction: swelling around the mouth, lips, tongue or throat, difficulty breathing or chest pain or tightness. Never take more than four grams of the acetaminophen component if a day.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...