How should I take magnesium salicylate?

Magnesium salicylate is available both as a prescription and over-the-counter medicine. If you have been prescribed this drug, take it exactly as directed by your doctor. If you have purchased this drug over-the-counter, follow the directions and warnings on the label about dosing and timing for taking this drug. Never take more than prescribed or recommended on the label and never exceed the maximum daily dosage. You should take this drug by mouth with water. You may take it with or without food. If this drug causes stomach upset, taking it with food may alleviate that side effect.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...