How should I store Xodol?

Store the prescription pain medication Xodol (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) in its original container, with the child-resistant lid on tightly, at room temperature (68 to 77 degrees F). Make sure the container is out of reach and sight of children. Keep it away from direct heat, moisture and light (not in a steamy bathroom, for example). If you have extra or expired Xodol, talk to your doctor or pharmacist about the best way to dispose of it.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

what are the side effects of analgesics ?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
how should i take analgesics ?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
what are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain ?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
what type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will i be given after surgery ?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...