How should I store Xodol?

Store the prescription pain medication Xodol (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) in its original container, with the child-resistant lid on tightly, at room temperature (68 to 77 degrees F). Make sure the container is out of reach and sight of children. Keep it away from direct heat, moisture and light (not in a steamy bathroom, for example). If you have extra or expired Xodol, talk to your doctor or pharmacist about the best way to dispose of it.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...