How should I store Xodol?

Store the prescription pain medication Xodol (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) in its original container, with the child-resistant lid on tightly, at room temperature (68 to 77 degrees F). Make sure the container is out of reach and sight of children. Keep it away from direct heat, moisture and light (not in a steamy bathroom, for example). If you have extra or expired Xodol, talk to your doctor or pharmacist about the best way to dispose of it.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...