How do I store Demerol?

To prevent theft, misuse or abuse, store Demerol (meperidine) in a safe, protected place out of the reach of children and anyone for whom this pain medication has not been prescribed. Also, store Demerol at room temperature, away from heat and moisture.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

what type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will i be given after surgery ?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
can i take painkillers if i have asthma ?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
what are the side effects of analgesics ?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
how can analgesics relieve flu symptoms ?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...