How soon after starting Lortab will my symptoms improve?

After you take Lortab (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), a prescription medicine to treat moderate to moderately severe pain, it's likely that you'll start to feel relief within a half hour. The pain-relieving effect typically lasts for three to four hours. If Lortab does not work within that time frame, talk to your doctor. Do not adjust your dose yourself.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...