How soon after I start Zydone will my symptoms improve?

Your pain symptoms should improve within an hour or so of taking Zydone (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), a drug prescribed to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. Doctors typically recommend taking one Zydone tablet every four to six hours as needed. If your pain begins to improve over a couple of days, you may be able to take Zydone less frequently or stop taking it completely.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...