How soon after starting Xodol will my symptoms improve?

You should notice improvements in your symptoms within about an hour of taking Xodol (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) or possibly sooner. Doctors prescribe Xodol for moderate to moderately severe pain. If Xodol does not sufficiently relieve your pain, call your doctor. Do not take a bigger dose or take Xodol more frequently than prescribed. Doing so could lead to a dangerous overdose.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...