How soon after starting Percodan will my symptoms improve?

How soon symptoms improve after starting Percodan, a strong pain reliever that is a combination of oxycodone and aspirin, can vary from person to person. It can start working in as little as 15 minutes; it generally reaches its full strength about an hour after ingestion. Talk to your doctor about the pain relief you can expect. Your doctor may adjust your dose based on how you are responding and the severity of your pain.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...