How soon after starting Percocet will my symptoms improve?

You should start feeling the effects of the pain medication Percocet (oxycodone and acetaminophen) in about 15 to 30 minutes. The relief should last for up to 6 hours. If you don't think Percocet is adequately controlling your pain, contact your doctor. Don't increase your dose or stop taking Percocet without first checking with him or her.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...