How should I use trolamine salicylate?

You should use trolamine salicylate exactly as instructed on the package label or as directed by your doctor. Typically, this will be to rub the cream generously onto your skin where you feel joint or muscle pain. You can apply the cream between 10 and 30 minutes before or after you exercise. Do not get the cream in your mouth, nose or eyes or on any broken or irritated skin. Wash your hands afterward, and do not apply any wraps or bandages over the medication unless recommended by your doctor.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...