How should I take Premesyn PMS?

Check with your doctor or read the directions on your package of Premesyn PMS to learn how to take this drug. Make sure you swallow the medication with a large glass of water. Take Premesyn PMS only when needed and avoid using more than eight tablets within 24 hours. You can become very ill if you take too much of this medicine. Talk to your doctor if you are using other medications, have a serious health condition or drink more than three alcoholic drinks daily; taking Premesyn PMS in these situations may cause health problems. Ask your doctor if you are still unsure whether Premesyn PMS is safe for you to take.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...