How should I take meperidine syrup?

To take meperidine syrup, measure the right dose by using the dose-measuring spoon or cup. Do not use a regular teaspoon or tablespoon. After measuring your dose, mix it into half a glass of water and then swallow the mixture. If you swallow meperidine syrup without water, your mouth may become numb.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...