How should I store Ultracet?

You should store the prescription pain medication Ultracet (tramadol and acetaminophen) at room temperature in the container it came in. Keep it away from heat, moisture and direct light and out of the reach of children. Because tramadol, one of Ultracet’s ingredients, is a morphine-like drug that can be abused, be sure to keep Ultracet in a safe place that is protected from theft.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...