How should I store Ultracet?

You should store the prescription pain medication Ultracet (tramadol and acetaminophen) at room temperature in the container it came in. Keep it away from heat, moisture and direct light and out of the reach of children. Because tramadol, one of Ultracet’s ingredients, is a morphine-like drug that can be abused, be sure to keep Ultracet in a safe place that is protected from theft.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...