How should I store Lortab?

Store Lortab (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), a prescription medicine to treat moderate to moderately severe pain, at room temperature (about 68 to 77 degrees F). Do not keep it in a bathroom or other area where moisture levels are high. Keep it out of the reach and sight of children. Store it in a safe place so no one in your household can take it—accidentally or on purpose. This is especially important if anyone in your house abuses painkillers or has done so in the past.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...