How should I store Lortab?

Store Lortab (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), a prescription medicine to treat moderate to moderately severe pain, at room temperature (about 68 to 77 degrees F). Do not keep it in a bathroom or other area where moisture levels are high. Keep it out of the reach and sight of children. Store it in a safe place so no one in your household can take it—accidentally or on purpose. This is especially important if anyone in your house abuses painkillers or has done so in the past.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Analgesics, including aspirin and acetaminophen, are medications used to treat pain. They can al...
What analgesic drugs may be prescribed for irritable bowel (IBS) symptoms?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Analgesic drugs that are used in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can be classified as non-na...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...