How should I store Lortab?

Store Lortab (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), a prescription medicine to treat moderate to moderately severe pain, at room temperature (about 68 to 77 degrees F). Do not keep it in a bathroom or other area where moisture levels are high. Keep it out of the reach and sight of children. Store it in a safe place so no one in your household can take it—accidentally or on purpose. This is especially important if anyone in your house abuses painkillers or has done so in the past.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...