How should I take meclofenamate?

Meclofenamate capsules are usually taken three or four times a day for arthritis pain; every four to six hours as needed for general pain; or three times a day for heavy menstrual bleeding. To ensure you don’t skip a dose, take meclofenamate at the same time in the mornings, afternoons and evenings.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Analgesics, including aspirin and acetaminophen, are medications used to treat pain. They can al...