How can I use capsaicin to relieve pain?

Block your nerves’ pain impulses with a capsaicin cream. Rub the healing cream on your neck and back muscles for relief. You’ll probably experience a burning sensation; capsaicin is the same ingredient that gives chili peppers their spicy kick! Apply it three times daily for any chronic pain. Believe it or not, two sprays of capsaicin spray can also help stop some kinds of headache in minutes!
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...