What happens if I miss a dose of Premesyn PMS?

Since Premesyn PMS is taken only as needed, you should not worry if you miss a dose. Take your pill when you remember it, but if it is nearly time for the next dose wait until then; don't take extra to make up for the skipped dose. Be sure to drink a full glass of water when you take Premesyn PMS. Do not take more than two tablets at a time, and do not take more than eight tablets a day. Read the package directions or talk to your doctor to find out the correct dose for you.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...