What happens if I miss a dose of Premesyn PMS?

Since Premesyn PMS is taken only as needed, you should not worry if you miss a dose. Take your pill when you remember it, but if it is nearly time for the next dose wait until then; don't take extra to make up for the skipped dose. Be sure to drink a full glass of water when you take Premesyn PMS. Do not take more than two tablets at a time, and do not take more than eight tablets a day. Read the package directions or talk to your doctor to find out the correct dose for you.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
What analgesic drugs may be prescribed for irritable bowel (IBS) symptoms?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Analgesic drugs that are used in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can be classified as non-na...