Does combining Fioricet and Clonazeoam have severe side effects?

Fioricet taken in combination with clonazepam may increase the risk and severity of drowsiness and confusion. The higher the doses, the severity of side effects is likely to increase. It is best to avoid driving, operating heavy machinery, or doing any other tasks that require attention until you see how the Fioricet affects you. If you are concerned about taking the two medications or experiencing side effects, please talk to your physician to review how to take the two medications and what to expect.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...