Does combining Fioricet and Clonazeoam have severe side effects?

Fioricet taken in combination with clonazepam may increase the risk and severity of drowsiness and confusion. The higher the doses, the severity of side effects is likely to increase. It is best to avoid driving, operating heavy machinery, or doing any other tasks that require attention until you see how the Fioricet affects you. If you are concerned about taking the two medications or experiencing side effects, please talk to your physician to review how to take the two medications and what to expect.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...