Can I drink alcohol if I take Premesyn PMS?

If you drink more than three alcoholic drinks per day, ask your doctor if you can take Premesyn PMS. Premesyn PMS contains acetaminophen, which may interact with alcohol. If you drink too much alcohol while using this medicine, you may cause damage to your liver. Alcohol may also intensify feelings of drowsiness and fatigue caused by Premesyn PMS. You may want to avoid alcohol entirely if you take this medication but if you do continue to drink alcohol, make sure that you take less than four tablets of Premesyn PMS each day.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...