Should I let my doctor know I am using Tiger Balm?

If you are planning on using Tiger Balm, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always let your doctor know about any medications you are taking so that you avoid any interactions with other medications. Tiger Balm can react adversely with a variety of different medical conditions, medications and foods. Thus, it is important to discuss the proper dosage of Tiger Balm and all of the possible complications that may accompany it. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
What analgesic drugs may be prescribed for irritable bowel (IBS) symptoms?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Analgesic drugs that are used in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can be classified as non-na...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...