Should I let my doctor know I am using Tiger Balm?

If you are planning on using Tiger Balm, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always let your doctor know about any medications you are taking so that you avoid any interactions with other medications. Tiger Balm can react adversely with a variety of different medical conditions, medications and foods. Thus, it is important to discuss the proper dosage of Tiger Balm and all of the possible complications that may accompany it. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...