Should I let my doctor know I’m taking Midol PMS?

Before you start taking Midol PMS, you should check with your doctor if any of the following conditions apply to you:

• You have a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis, asthma, or emphysema.
  • You have glaucoma.
  • You have difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
  • You have liver disease (especially cirrhosis).
  • You have kidney disease.
  • You have an obstruction in your stomach or intestines.
  • You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or wish to become pregnant.
  • You take medications such as sedatives, tranquilizers, or other drugs containing acetaminophen.
  • You consume more than three alcoholic drinks per day.
  • You need to give Midol PMS to a child younger than 12 years old.
Tell your doctor you are taking Midol PMS if you are being prescribed a new medication so that your doctor can help you avoid unnecessary cross-dosing. It is also helpful to tell your doctor about any over-the-counter or prescription medications you take, along with any dietary or herbal supplements, vitamins, or minerals. Tell your doctor if your symptoms get worse or do not go away after 10 days of treatment.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...