Does Diurex PMS treat symptoms of menstruation?

Diurex PMS is an over-the-counter medication that can treat symptoms of menstruation such as bloating, water-weight gain, minor aches, and irritability. It is a combination of medications that include acetaminophen, pamabrom, and pyrilamine. Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and fever reducer that can decrease the severity of headache, muscle aches, backache, and cramps. Pamabrom is a diuretic, or water pill, that reduces bloating and water retention. Pyrilamine is an antihistamine that helps reduce allergy-like symptoms. Diurex PMS does not contain aspirin or caffeine.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...