What’s the difference between Tiger Balm and other pain relievers?

Tiger Balm treats pain in much the same way as other analgesics by changing the way your body perceives pain. Tiger Balm differs from other pain relievers because it is administered topically and it is an herbal analgesic. For these reasons, Tiger Balm may be a better option for different kinds of minor aches and pains.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...