What’s the difference between Tiger Balm and other pain relievers?

Tiger Balm treats pain in much the same way as other analgesics by changing the way your body perceives pain. Tiger Balm differs from other pain relievers because it is administered topically and it is an herbal analgesic. For these reasons, Tiger Balm may be a better option for different kinds of minor aches and pains.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...