Must I make diet changes on acetaminophen-butalbital-caffeine?

Acetaminophen-butalbital-caffeine may upset your stomach, so be sure to take it with food or milk. Other than that, you should be able to follow your normal diet. Always follow your prescription directions, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain anything that you do not understand.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...