What is the maximum daily dosage for trolamine salicylate?

Usually, you should use trolamine salicylate analgesic creams (Aspercreme, Myoflex and others) a maximum of four times daily or less if your doctor recommends. If your joint or muscle pain has not gotten better after a week or 10 days, go and see your doctor.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...