What are common withdrawal symptoms from Percocet?

You can become physically dependent on the pain medication Percocet (oxycodone and acetaminophen) after taking it for a few weeks and experience withdrawal symptoms if you go off the drug too quickly. Call your doctor or get emergency help if while stopping Percocet you start feeling restless, your nose runs excessively, your eyes become watery or your pupils become dilated, you start sweating and have chills, or your muscles ache. These are common symptoms of withdrawal, but there are other possible side effects, so get medical help for any other worrisome symptoms that arise when you go off Percocet.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...