Can I use Zydone if I have a history of Addison's disease?

If you have Addison's disease, talk to your doctor before taking Zydone (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), a drug prescribed to relieve moderate to moderately severe pain. In Addison's disease, the adrenal glands do not produce enough of the hormones they make. People who have this problem may be at increased risk for side effects from Zydone.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...